[tex-live] listing failed

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Aug 27 15:03:03 CEST 2009

On Mi, 26 Aug 2009, Maxwell, Adam R wrote:
> > (besides which, the output of `tlmgr option` is not
> > necessarily machine readable).
>
> ...and please don't interpret that as a feature request!  I don't want to
> support options at this time.

Done. Format is simply
	key \t value
so key and value is separated by a TAB.

For
	tlmgr --machine-readable option showall
a key that has no value in the tlpdb is shown as
	key TAB (not set)

Setting the option does not produce any STDOUT output with --machine-readable,
but the usual
	Setting option ... to ...
on STDERR (redirected from info, as with update etc).

	tlmgr option repository
simply spits out
	repository TAB .....

Hope that is useful for you