[tex-live] Russian translation of installer interface

Vladimir lomov.vl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 13:27:06 CEST 2009

Hello.

I didn't find Russian translation of TeX Live 2009 (pretest) installer.
I would like to fill this gap. I'm not sure which file installer-tk use:
'perltk-ru' or 'ru.po' so I make both.

I must excuse but this may be very draft translation because: 1) I use Linux
and need time to check windows specific strings on correctness, 2) I couldn't
check how translated interface looks on Linux: seems that in contrast to
TL2008 installer TL2009 installer "don't see" file with translation if this
file not mentioned in texlive.tlpdb.

Minor comment:
%%% Some strange string:
%%% texmf/scripts/texlive/tlmgrgui/tlmgrgui.pl:241
%%% Change source from where packages are fetched at installation and update
%%% time.
%%% I'm not sure how to translate this: I don't understand what word 'time'
%%% means here.

P.S. Sorry if my English is poor.
P.P.S. Translation for me is much easy task that to write English sentences
:-)

Files with translation are in archive attached to message.