[tex-live] tlmgr update

Jobst Hoffmann j.hoffmann at fh-aachen.de
Sun Aug 9 23:06:33 CEST 2009

Just for your information:

I've just updated TeXlive 2009 on my Fedora 11 box, which worked fine.
After that I've tried to update it on Windows XP (running under
VirtualBox) by clicking onto the tlmgr-Icon. I followed the advices and
ended up with the two attached error messages (I've just made screen
shots) 01 and 02.

After that I tried the same from the command line, which ended in error
message 03.

If I should do any additional tests, I would be glad to help you.

Jobst

PS. Sorry for the screen shots, but I think it is the best way to make
you see what happened.
--
Prof. Dr. Jobst Hoffmann            Tel:   +49 (241) 6009-5 31 59
Fachhochschule Aachen Abt. Jülich   Fax:   +49 (241) 6009-5 31 89
Fachbereich 09                      email: j.hoffmann at fh-aachen.de