[tex-live] One last question

Andreas Hirsch nishni_nowgorod at gaponline.de
Sat Aug 1 09:32:18 CEST 2009

quoting Rowland McDonnell, [01.08.2009 05:38 +0100]:
> What I would like to know is:
>
> Why is it that on the tex-live and the TeX on MacOS X mailing lists, I
> get responses which can truthfully be characterised as mostly hostile
> and unhelpful?

this is only your view!

> I'd also like to know why it seems to be okay for people to post
> personal insults about me on the tex-live mailing list?

never read any - it's your perception

> I genuinely would very much like to know - I really cannot understand
> why it is that I get so much shit from you people.

aren't you able to realize who's the one here which produces so much sh..

> Rowland
> (curious because he gets his questions answered very helpfully on
> comp.text.tex, and he only get abuse *there* from malicious outsiders
> such as various trolls and the owner of the TeX on MacOS X mailing list)

These people which you decry in an absolut intolerable way spend most of
their spartime to create, manage and support TeXLive.

I'm on this list vor years and as I mentioned above your are the one who
claims such untenable remarks!

Andreas

--
'Computers are getting smarter all the time.
Scientists tell us that soon they will be able to talk to us.