[tex-live] Installation tex-live

MANGISETTY, Tilak tilak.mangisetty at oup.com
Wed Apr 29 15:53:36 CEST 2009

Dear All,

I have copied the texlive-20080822-texmf.tar.lzma  to the solaris box
and extracted the file, once after extracting the file I presume in need
to install, but I couldn't find the installation file.

And also could you please let me know once after the installation
finishes how to test it.

Regards,

TILAK MANGISETTY
Operations Analyst
Information Technology Service Delivery
Oxford University Press,
Oxford, UK,  0X2 6DP
Tel: +44(0)1865353854
Mobile:+44(0)7733000703
E-mail:tilak.mangisetty at oup.com

Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. OUP does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author only and not of OUP. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments. Please note that OUP may intercept incoming and outgoing email communications.