[tex-live] [OS X TeX] cite package broken?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Apr 22 23:57:22 CEST 2009

Hi Ralph,

    So the new cite package is seemingly incompatible with the eg-alpha
    bib style. Whose, fault that is, I have no idea, but the eg-alpha.bst
    worked fine with the old cite in the past.

The person who needs to hear about this is the author of the cite
package, Donald Arseneau, who is not on this list.  He reads
comp.text.tex regularly, though, I believe.

If you can reduce your example to a smaller case, I'm sure he'd
appreciate it.

Best,
karl