[tex-live] LZMA

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 08:55:09 CEST 2008

There is a little problem with tug web-server and LZMA (at least for
Darwin): it tries to assign to it extension txt which means that MIME
type is not defined. Some users could find the task of removing
extension and chmod-ing too challenging. May be it would be better to
distribute binaries for LZMA in zipped form (together with the
README)'

PS I noticed it only now since I compiled it by myself but today after
little discussion in texhax I decided to check if it was that
impossible task to use precompiled binaries :)

Victor