[tex-live] texdoc manual section for depricated environment vars

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Wed Sep 17 11:07:20 CEST 2008

Edd Barrett a écrit :
> texdoc warning: Environment variable TEXDOCVIEW_pdf deprecated. See the manual
>         section ?.?, ?.? for details.
>
> The question marks are hard coded. May I suggest a better error?

Sure you may :-) Actually, this was on my todo-list, and for some very
weird reason it disappeared from the todo-list without the job getting
done. I'll just suppress the warnings since they can be annoying for
people using many version of texdoc at the same time.

r10620, should be in tomorrow's updates.

Thanks for your report,
Manuel.