[tex-live] tlmgr testing, pretty please

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Sep 15 19:32:55 CEST 2008

     > tar: Unknown file type '2' for texmf-dist/doc/latex/marvosym/mac/README, extracted as normal file
     > tar: Unknown file type '2' for texmf-dist/doc/latex/marvosym/vtex/README, extracted as normal file

The symlinks were indeed present in the marvosym.doc.tar.lzma archive.
They were apparently left over from an old build, and for some reason it
did not get updated when we remade the package without symlinks.  It was
around the time we were creating the whole tlnet archive for the first
time, so I'm not going to try to poke further.

I updated marvosym so the symlinks should be gone after the next build.

Thanks,
karl