[tex-live] Migrating from Scheme: minimal to Scheme: full

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Sep 13 14:06:08 CEST 2008

On Sa, 13 Sep 2008, Philip TAYLOR wrote:
> Should I be able to observe progress in the
> "[red hieroglyphics] tlmgr process" box, or
> will nothing appear there until the installation
> has completed or aborted ?

Right. On Win32 nothing will appear in that windopw. Isn't it written
like that??? Please wait until bla bla, the output will appear..

That is another instance of hacking around Windows because Perl/Tk
cannot use fork/pipe on win32. Pity. So I have to stall wait for the sub
process which takes long to finish.

Best wishes

Norbert