[tex-live] tlmgr testing, pretty please

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Sep 12 23:27:19 CEST 2008

Staszek, Bruno,

could you please tell me one thing:

>  no such file or directory at C:/Program
> Files/texlive/2008/texmf/scripts/texlive.tlmgr.pl line 1052

Can you USE the installation source?

Can you call
	tlmgr install <some-package>
and it is getting actually installed?

In this case I would expect that the above is just a dummy error message
when calling abs_path on a URL (http/ftp) and other than that it works
anyway.

Please check!!!

> The top message box still showed the
> "http://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/mirrors/ctan/systems/texlive/tlnet/2008"
> adress (was the "modification" not taken into account, or did the mirror
> system send me back to the same mirror ?)

Yes, it probably selected the same mirror.

Best wishes

Norbert