[tex-live] tlmgr output

Dr. Clea F. Rees cfrees at imapmail.org
Fri Sep 12 19:43:16 CEST 2008

If I change the default location for updates, the output I get as
confirmation has an exclamation mark added to the end of the url:
 	tlmgr option location ftp://ftp.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/sys
->	Setting default installation source to ftp://ftp.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet/2008!

Is this normal/expected? If I use just
 	tlmgr option location
to check the location, the exclamation mark is not added.

This also means that with the trial version of tlmgr, I got
 	Setting default installation source to !
with the result that checking the location gave me
 	Default installation source:

- cfr