[tex-live] tlmgr testing, pretty please

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Sep 12 19:31:57 CEST 2008

OK, thanks Karl (I had begun to think the
entire team was on holiday!).  In that
case I will do a minimal install (have not
done one of these before), overwrite the
two files with copies from SVN (once you
have announced the bug has been fixed),
then attempt to do a maximal upgrade.

I have to be honest and say I don't
"normally" do anything with the manager :
I do a full install, and then an upgrade
when/if anything significant is announced.

** Phil.
--------