[tex-live] tlmgr testing, pretty please

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Sep 12 11:59:46 CEST 2008

OK, I have a virgin machine (recently re-commissioned)
on which I can test : should I follow the main link
from Tug.Org to get the current "Install-TL" kit
from CTAN, overwrite a part of its contents with the
two updated components you list, and then try a full
install, or is there a better methodology for testing ?

** Phil.
--------