[tex-live] [SBWRIEL 04.0] Re: pdftex "bug" (?) on powerpc mac

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Fri Sep 12 02:29:45 CEST 2008

On Fri 12th Sep, 2008 at 02:09, Manuel P?gouri?-Gonnard seems to have written:

> cfrees at imapmail.org a ?crit :
>> Definitely possible to include *some* PDFs here (G4) - which was why I
>> asked
>> what criteria the PDFs meet which trigger the problem. But maybe that's
>> part of what you are trying to discover...
>>
> AFAIK, it is either possible to include pdfs without any problem, or it
> always results in \HUGE files.

For whatever it's worth, I included three pdf files in one (using
pdflatex --shell-escape --synctex=1) and got a 320KB file. I have a
later machine than the OP (likely a faster processor), slightly more
RAM and significantly less free disk space. Still G4, though.