[tex-live] TL: fancytooltips (again), schedule, yplan

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 09:54:18 CEST 2008

Dr. Clea F. Rees <cfrees at imapmail.org> wrote:

> schedule:
>  	- in TL 2008 (and 2007) but apparently not free

and how.  i'm not sure we ought even to have the thing on ctan (the .sty
claims it should not be distributed, so i'm not sure why we have it).

there is no actual licence information anywhere else.

i've now modified the catalogue entry to say licence other-nonfree, but
it may be that this claim was inserted automatically by an the version
of docstrip current at in -- in which case we convert the package
licence to "noinfo", and do no more than remove it from texlive.

sigh.  another category of oddity i need to check for...