[tex-live] Problems with tlmgr

Martin Scholz martin at scholz-net.org
Mon Sep 1 00:34:05 CEST 2008

Hi @ all,

I've just installed TeXLive 2k8 on my vista machine and got the following
problem that the tlmgr (Texlivemanager) doesn't want to start, if I try to
start it form an commandwindow I just get the following hint and everything
is done:

"Undefined subroutine &main::debug called at
C:/texlive/2008/texmf/scripts/texlive/tlmgrgui/tlmgrgui-real.pl line 171.
Compilation failed in reqzire at
C:\texlive\2008\texmf\scripts\texlive\tlmgrgui\tlmgrgui.pl line 72."

can somebody help or has somebody an idea what's going wrong?

Thanks
Martin