[tex-live] minor problems with install-tl - OT

Tue Oct 28 14:28:03 CET 2008

On 28.10.2008, at 14:43, David Kastrup wrote:

>> anybody ever been on a Greek train? Might be a worthy addition to the
>> experiences you described here ;-)
>
> From EuroTeX in Xanthi, Greece I went to Meteora by train.  I don't
> remember anything particularly troublesome.  AFAIR, it was on time.  I
> think that there was a larger gap in the connection in Trikala or
> something, but that was as scheduled.
>
> --
> David Kastrup

Ok, then try to go from Naoussa to Saloniki. Felt like riding the
cable cars in San Francisco. But then again, that was in 2004 and
maybe railways change quicker in Greece than they used to.

Anyway, interesting to share a few experiences that are not related
to tlmgr-problems on this list. ;-)

Cheers,

Alex