[tex-live] getnonfreefonts script broken on w32

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Oct 19 13:59:09 CEST 2008

Martin Scholz writes:
 > Would also be helpfull to add the following updmap.bat in the bin\win32
 > trunk. eventually somebody has some improvments to work with but on my
 > system it is not possible to run updmap.pl out of the program
 > getnonfreefonts. so here is the content of my updmap.bat and the file as
 > an attachment.
 >
 > @echo off
 > perl ..\..\texmf\scripts\tetex\updmap.pl
 >
 > this should work on every winsystem. Just add the file updmap.bat to
 > your bin\win32 folder and it sould work.

Hi Martin,
I already fixed it in the repository.  It will work when the updated
packages are on the mirrors (in a few days).

Please don't replace batch files.  If you want to fix it immediately,
install the new versions of the files:

 http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/bin/win32/tl-w32-texdoc-wrapper.texlua
 http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/bin/win32/tl-w32-wrapper.texlua

Regards,