[tex-live] Install Texlive 2008 "The Pirate Bay" website --- uncompressed

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 13:15:16 CEST 2008

What all the fuss is about?

Does TL team prohibit anyone to make a torrent and upload it to
ThePirateBay, Mininova, HotBabe, PornoChicks or any other torrent site
of his/her choice?
NO

Has Webmaster of tug to provide a link to every torrent site where TL
2008 can be downloaded?
I don't think so. TUG and TL team have right to discriminate (and IMHO
they are not required to provide any explanations)

Related: I don't deny anyone rights to use any webmail or mail agent;
but I feel absolutely free to put my filters so anything mailed from
yahoo or hotmail or with Outlook is stored to SuspectedSpam (unless in
the whitelist).

Victor