[tex-live] tlmgr testing

Peter Ragosch peter.ragosch at t-online.de
Sun Oct 5 14:30:27 CEST 2008

Hi Manuel,

Am Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2008 13:36:13 schrieb Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard:
> > !!!Error: non-existent texmf/doc/man/man1/tlmgr.pdf
>
> Is the file actually here in your installation? If not, texdoc can't
> find it...
>
> Manuel.

Willing to be guinea pigs (Karl ask for) Victor and I found, after running
tlmgr -location ftp://tug.org/texlive/tlcritical update --all
just for check tlcritical, that this pdf, and Karl found two others, are no
more available on local installation.

Our emails are only made to give Karl feedback of our basic test results.

So far I understood, the missing docu in texlive/critical is already fixed.

Peter