[tex-live] Thanks!

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Nov 27 15:56:45 CET 2008

Howdy,

On this day of Thanksgiving in the US I wanted to thank everyone for
the great work on TeX Live 2008. It's very solid on my system.

I've been very happy with the GUI version of tlmgr (revision 11411
(2008-11-24 15:34:01 +0100)) which has been quite solid. I know that I
haven't pushed it and I've set it up with a fixed repository rather
than using a mirror but I've only experienced the fairly rare server
side glitch and it's certainly wonderful to simply pick up updates,
additions and deletions with little trouble.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)