[tex-live] A few interesting snippets from the transcript

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Nov 16 17:05:54 CET 2008

OK, as I suspected, these are not caused by transient
errors : the files listed below (and others
that could not be captured in the length of transcript
recorded) are read-only.  We need to track down from
where this read-only flag is coming.  The attached
"read-only.txt" shews the set of files under "texmf-dist"
that are flagged as read-only.  As far as I can see,
it is only the "texmf-dist" branch that is affected.

** Phil.
--------