[tex-live] [texhax] No more delays for Tex in Vista

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Nov 7 16:10:13 CET 2008

If Nader's hypothesis is correct, this utility

	http://www.codeproject.com/KB/applications/touch_win.aspx

may be useful to avoid having to move a file twice.

I have tried "touch.exe", and it certainly updates
the date of the named font, so it would be well
worth trying to see if it can really resolve the
"fcache" problem.

Philip TAYLOR
--------