[tex-live] Build fails on Solaris 10

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at mail.math.fsu.edu
Sat May 31 01:08:00 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 23:51, Vladimir Volovich wrote:
> "VV" == Vladimir Volovich writes:
>
>  VV> * patch the Build script to use absolute path to configure:
>
> please update from the repository - i made the change to the Build
> script which should fix the problem.
>
> Best,
> v.

Thanks,

the build worked. The install mostly... I have all the binaries except
tex.  That is, a tex binary was generated in Work/texk/web2c, but it did
not get into inst/bin/<arch>. I have run a limited test and everything
else seems to be in order.

--Ettore

--
Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University