[tex-live] Additional CJK fonts

ugroh@t-online ugroh at t-online.de
Tue Mar 4 18:33:46 CET 2008

Werner, maybe I am not up to date. But after every update of the
system I have to start from scratch to bring my CJK system under
Texlivexxxx to run (e.g. adding cyberbit or other fonts like
sazanami). Is there no way to make this more user friendly? I have to
add configuration files, have to edit map-files etc.

As I wrote: Maybe this is a problem of me. But soemtimes other users
have the same problems as I.

Herzliche Grüße / Best regards
Ulrich Groh