[tex-live] TeX Live 2008 testing - problems downloading

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Jun 30 10:05:02 CEST 2008

Hi Reinhard,

Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
> I'm not familiar with Context at all, hence one more question:
>
> Should I modify
>
> % \enablemode[\systemmodeprefix letter]

Not needed. This line could be used together with documents that
have support for both paper formats. It defines a macro that can be
tested against by such documents, it does not do any setupo itself.
Such documents are very rare and even so: whether or not setting
the 'mode' is a good idea is open to discussion. I suggest leaving
this line alone.

> or
>
> % \setuppapersize[letter][letter]

Definately this is needed, this is the main page/paper switch.

If you want an explicit default, it is:

   \setuppapersize[A4][A4]

notice the uppercase A.

There are many more paper formats predefined, so if you need to know
any others, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Taco