[tex-live] TeXlive-doc needed, please help

Glenn Todd Miller gmiller at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 27 21:30:08 CEST 2008

Hi
I am a long time LaTeX user that has recently installed Fedora 9 linux,
which includes the TeX-Live distribution.  It looks fantastic, many many
more packages than tetex.  However, Fedora does not come with the
documentation under texmf*/doc !!!!  I really need at least the PDFs and
HTMLs in those subdirectories but I am unable to use the
texlive-doc-2007-30.fc9.i386.rpm due to all these dependencies-- I
really just need the PDFs at least.  Is there anyway I can get or ftp
your documentation that is on your website at:
http://www.tug.org/texlive/Contents/live/doc.html
That is exactly what I need but downloading each one from your website
would be very tedious.
Thanks for any help, and thanks for a great distribution!
_Todd Miller
G. Todd Miller
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
60 Garden Street MS-33