[tex-live] New CTAN package: elsarticle

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Jun 27 18:40:30 CEST 2008

Hi Radhakrishnan,

On Do, 26 Jun 2008, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:
> > BUT: The source of the elsdoc.pdf is unfortunately missing. Is there any
> > way to fix that?
>
> I am about to ship out the sources too within a couple of days.  It

That is really fine. Thanks a lot. I understand being under pressure, so
no hurry when it is within a reasonable time frame for us getting it
into TeX Live.

Thanks a lot and all the best

Best wishes

Norbert

CORRIEMOILLIE (n.)
The dreadful sinking sensation in a long passageway encounter when
both protagonists immediately realise they have plumped for the
corriedoo (q.v.) much too early as they are still a good thirty yards
apart. They were embarrassed by the pretence of corriecravie (q.v.)
and decided to make use of the corriedoo because they felt silly. This
was a mistake as corrievorrie (q.v.) will make them seem far sillier.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff