[tex-live] Bugs in install-tl for win32

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jun 25 12:06:44 CEST 2008

On Mi, 25 Jun 2008, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Well, I will try it myself on my windows virtual machine.

Hmm, I cannot reproduce that. Got the current install-tl.zip, unpack,
start install-tl.bat, select scheme-basic, c:/TL2008, letter, all other
options toggled off. Install worked fine, generation of updmap, too. No
complains.

Strange.

I can only assume that CTAN was in the mirroring process when that
happened, so that problems did occur.

Can you retry?

Best wishes

Norbert