[tex-live] dvipdfmx source and binary doesn't match ?

luoyi luoyi.ly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 02:37:31 CEST 2008

it give me the following warning msg, is it import for the build
process have access to TEXMF tree ?

checking where the main texmf tree is located... not found
configure: WARNING: No texmf tree found at
/home/luoyi/src/texlive/Build/source/inst/texmf.
  * Error: The main texmf tree was not found.                     *
  * If you do not have the files, you should be able to them from *
  * the same place you got these sources from, or from one of the *
  * CTAN hosts.                                                   *
  Winging it.