[tex-live] testing TL'08

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jun 19 01:04:29 CEST 2008

    this script still finds empty directories:

    find . -type d | egrep -v '/\.svn/|/\.svn$' | while read dir; do \
      test `ls -a "$dir" | egrep -v '^(\.|\.\.|\.svn)$' | wc -l` -eq 0 && echo $dir; done

Ok, thanks for checking (I figured there were more).  Can you please
remove them?

    BTW, it'd be nice to put Heiko's scripts for consistency checking
    into the repository, e.g. into Build/tools/ - WDYT?

Build/tools is going away.  We already have the equivalent of some of
Heiko's scripts in Master/tlpkg/bin.  I'd be happy to have them,
assuming it's ok with Heiko.  And we can throw on some kind of free
license, e.g.,

Copyright 2008 Heiko Oberdiek.
You may freely use, modify and/or distribute this file.

(Or GPLv2+ or whatever.  But something.)

Heiko?

Thanks,
karl