[tex-live] Can not Install TL08 on Windows vista

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Wed Jun 18 09:07:48 CEST 2008

I installed TL08 successfully on Linux. but when I want to install it on
windows, the installer says in red writings ``(default not writable- please
change!)'', This is for the main TeX directory, and by trying to change this
directory  the problem still remains.

I do not think this is a problem with my windows machine because then I
tried Installing TL07 , it installed it easilly.

--
"I hope to die ___ _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.", 0--,| /OOOOOOO\