[tex-live] language.def

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Jun 17 08:17:26 CEST 2008

Hi Karl,

On Di, 17 Jun 2008, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> execute name=ancientgreek lefthyphenmin= righthyphenmin= file=loadhyph-grc.tex

2 things:

- please LEAVE the initial
	language=XX
  OR modify the lines so that something reasonable is at the beginning:
	execute AddHyphen name=arabic lefthyphenmin= righthyphenmin= file=zerohyph.tex
  I need a identifier for the lines, and 'name=' is not the best idea.

- What should be done with those missing
	lefthyphenmin=
  in the language.def file? Empty arguments {}?

Best wishes

Norbert