[tex-live] language.def

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jun 17 01:59:37 CEST 2008

    at this moment you might indeed not need it any more.

Right, not needed, so let's leave it out.  (The language=es parameter.)

    But some other question - it would be nice to know what to put to
    those tlpsrc files apart from the execute line.

Lots of things, but nothing you need to worry about.  All you need to
generate are the execute lines (instead of the .dat's).  Ok?

    Apart from that, I have no idea where to take the hyphmin settings
    from for Hungarian, Greek, Polish, Coptic and Turkish at least.

Perhaps people on this list can advise on the proper values of
\lefthyphenmin and \righthyphenmin for these languages.

    Not 100% sure whether I got them right for other languages.

It will be a work in progress, like everything.  It won't be any worse
than it was before, so not to worry.

Thanks,
karl