[tex-live] language.def

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jun 17 01:21:56 CEST 2008

    - We get rid of the language.XX.dat file
    - replace the
            execute BuildLanguageDat es
      with
            execute language=es name=spanish ...

I've never been thrilled about the language.*.dat setup, so in principle
I have no objection to getting rid of it.

    Your (whoever that may be) is to fill in the stuff into the tlpsrc
    files.

I cannot undertake to do that.  However, since Mojca is already able to
generate most of the foo.*.dat files, I imagine it would not be
difficult for her to generate tlpsrc entries instead.  Mojca?

The relatively few files which she is not generating I can do.  Or
someone.  Looks pretty routine.

Thanks,
Karl