[tex-live] language.def

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jun 16 23:08:31 CEST 2008

Hi Mojca,

On Mo, 16 Jun 2008, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> To me that makes sense (less files, less mess). But note that there
> are many comments under English.

We wcan create a -hdr file witrh the comments (like we did for
updmap.cfg) and create all the rest from the tlpdb.

> Can anyone explain me when/which languages should be grouped together
> apart from English?

Haa, good question. There is only one politically correct solution,
putting ALL hyphen pattern/languages into ONE package. Otherwise either
the separatists or the unionists or whoever is pissed off. It is a pain
anyway.

Do what you thing fits best, and ignore any complains, it is useless
unless people submit proposals.

Best wishes

Norbert