[tex-live] tds (was: testing TL'08)

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sun Jun 15 02:49:14 CEST 2008

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008, Karl Berry wrote:

>     In project latex-tds I provide a tds.pdf with bookmarks and links.
>
> Ok, I installed it.  (By hand, since integrating this with our normal
> update process would be quite a project for little gain.)
>
>     Also source and doc files are divided properly:
>
> As I mentioned earlier, I don't see any point in those divisions within
> texmf-doc.  (Actually I see little point to splitting up source and doc
> anywhere, since they generally require each other to be useful, but I'm
> not going to change it now, in either direction, in any tree.)

I would like to follow that. Heiko, your notes are realy appreciated,
but I do not see any reason to move lang specific *general* documentation
to other place as it is (texmf-doc/).

sk - means for me Slovakian
sj - means for me Slovenian

and, to close the disscusion, slovak (sk) and czech (cs), are *diffent*
languages.

Best,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz