[tex-live] tds (was: testing TL'08)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jun 15 01:45:22 CEST 2008

    In project latex-tds I provide a tds.pdf with bookmarks and links.

Ok, I installed it.  (By hand, since integrating this with our normal
update process would be quite a project for little gain.)

    Also source and doc files are divided properly:

As I mentioned earlier, I don't see any point in those divisions within
texmf-doc.  (Actually I see little point to splitting up source and doc
anywhere, since they generally require each other to be useful, but I'm
not going to change it now, in either direction, in any tree.)

Thanks,
karl