[tex-live] automatic format generation for context

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Jun 12 12:55:35 CEST 2008

Karl Berry wrote:

> How is context preparation for tl'08 looking?  Any ETA?

I have just made a (pretty large) commit with the sources of context,
release 2008.05.21. I don't know how to update the packaging system,
so instead, here is an explanation of what has changed in the file
layout compared to last year.

There are 4 completely new directories with files in them:

   fonts/misc/cid/fontforge
   fonts/misc/fea/context
   fonts/misc/xetex/fontmapping/context
   tex/context/test

One directory is removed:

   fonts/maps/dvipdfm/context

There are 6 new scripts, split into win32 and unix variants:

    scripts/context/stubs/win32/context.cmd
    scripts/context/stubs/win32/luatools.cmd
    scripts/context/stubs/win32/mtxrun.cmd
    scripts/context/stubs/win32/pdftrimwhite.bat
    scripts/context/stubs/win32/texfind.bat
    scripts/context/stubs/win32/texshow.bat

    scripts/context/stubs/unix/context
    scripts/context/stubs/unix/luatools