[tex-live] TeX Live Installer -- pregeneration of formats

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sun Jun 8 18:31:17 CEST 2008

Reinhard Kotucha scripsit (08.06.2008 00:53)
> It's quite late for significant changes in TeX Live 2008 but I'm very
> interested in the texlua version of texdoc.  Unless I misunderstand
> the code in the repository I fear that it doesn't work.

What do you mean "doesn't work"?  I didn't understand what should fail
exactly?  By the way I'm using daily the TeXLua version of texdoc since quite
some time (the one from Debian's luatex package in testing) and more recently
the version from our SVN rep (I'm a bit outdated: rev 8041).  I didn't notice
problems (except with the catalogue, but I'll open another thread for that).

> If you have any questions, let's disscuss them by private mail.

Please put me in Cc or continue on list, I'm interested in what happens with
texdoc.

Manuel.