[tex-live] Package deadlines?

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu Jul 3 22:52:25 CEST 2008

Zdenek Wagner scripsit (03.07.2008 17:04)
> 2008/7/3 David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org>:
>>
>> are there deadlines for what has to be when on CTAN to make it into
>> TeXlive?

AFAIK, 24h before the final DVD is built should be enough for normal packages
(ie w/o binaries), but Karl or others probably know better.  For binaries, I
don't know at all when the last build occurs.

> I have a few packages that are more than a week on CTAN but
> not yet on TL svn:

Sorry for that.

> 1. Update of Velthuis devanagari (contains new support for XeTeX with samples)

I was about to update this, but I'm worried about the hindy.sty file being in
'tex/generic': can you check if it's indeed the correct location?

> 2. encxvlna - vlna implemented in encTeX

Done (r9194).

> 3. ean13isbn - printing EAN13 bar code with ISBN as per new
> specification valid since January 1, 2007

Done (r9195).

The last two will be available in tomorrow's tar.lzma packages.

Best,
Manuel.