[tex-live] TeXlive-doc needed, please help

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jul 1 00:09:52 CEST 2008

    wget -r -k -np -L -l 1 -N -p http://www.tug.org/texlive/Contents/live/doc.html

I hope not too many people get all that directly from tug.  Just FYI, in
the New World, you could download the *.doc.tar.lzma packages from any
CTAN mirror.  (Of course that wouldn't help you right now, but for the
future ...)

    I think that for each package/sty included in the distribution, there
    should be the corresponding document (dvi or pdf or both) for the
    included package.

We include all the documentation we can get our hands on.  Usually it is
copied from CTAN.

    Long live TeX/LaTeX!!!

Yes :).

Thanks,