[tex-live] Beamer package color trouble with TeXLive 2007

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jan 23 07:40:18 CET 2008

Dear Werner,

On Di, 22 Jan 2008, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
> the beamer package seems to have trouble with the pdfTeX
> engine used for LaTeX. Note that the same beamer package

No this seems to be a bug in beamer. I am running TeX Live 2007 with
beamer version 3.07 and the text is black.

The changelog gives a hint:
  - Fixed color problem in beamer boxes with rounded corners.

Please try with beamer 2.07.

If you need a package (zip/tar.gz) which you simply can unpack into a
TeX Live installation let me know.

Best wishes

Norbert