[tex-live] HELP ME HOW TO INSTALL TEXLIVE2007 please

Harald Hanche-Olsen hanche at math.ntnu.no
Sat Jan 19 21:38:53 CET 2008

+ "Nguyen,Tho Truong" <nguyen2 at uakron.edu>:

> how are you doing?

Just fine, thank you.

> Could you lets me know how to install and get TEXLIVE 2007 To work?

No, sorry, you have given us no useful information to go on.
Please read the following, then try again:

Yes, I know it is long, but it is absolutely essential.

If you have access to a friend or colleague with good computer skills,
you may want to ask that person for advice with (1) trying to install
the software, and (2) if that fails, write a problem description that
actually makes sense.

- Harald

PS.  Have you read the installation instructions, available at
     http://www.tug.org/texlive/doc.html ?