[tex-live] Another Problem in update

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Dec 27 15:09:10 CET 2008

On Sa, 27 Dez 2008, Fengnan Gao wrote:
> /latex/venturissans2/ts1yv3.fd tlpkg/tlpobj/venturisadf.tlpobj) failed in , stat
> us 255 at d:/texlive/2008/tlpkg/TeXLive/TLUtils.pm line 463.

as already mentioned probably the error with overly long cmd lines.

Upgrade should have happened anyway, can you check that venturisadf now
has no pending updates?

Karl made a change, but I am not sure whether he pushed that out to the
mirrors, and my laptop is still in semi-broken state so I cannot check
easily.

Please check with
	tlmgr update --list
whether venturisadf is still there. If not then update has succeeded,
only the intermediate backup container wasn't made.

Best wishes

Norbert