[tex-live] rsfs in latest update

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 15 14:31:52 CET 2008

George N. White III <gnwiii at gmail.com> wrote:
(quoting victor ivrii)

> > For me it was yesterday. Current rsfs is
> >
> > Revision:   11617
>
> That is newer than the version on the CTAN mirror I used last night.
> After refreshing my local mirror, I get:

it's not surprising your mirror last night didn't have something ctan
itself only acquired during the course of last night.

victor is (afaict) right: the map file (which was never on ctan, i
think) seems to have been lost in the tl update following the changes i
made to ctan yesterday (basically, amalgamating the ctan package
containing the metafont fonts with the one containing the type1 fonts).

perhaps when the map reappears in tl, i ought to put it on ctan too, to
avoid future problems...

robin