[tex-live] Installation problems on Windows Vista

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Dec 1 16:34:14 CET 2008

On Mo, 01 Dez 2008, Andreas Hirsch wrote:
> > tlmgr update --all
> >
> > ??
>
> I tried this a few hours ago - this only updates packages
>
> on windows you must specify tlmgr update texlive.infra bin-texlive

Because no packages (bin-texlive) had to be updated ...

Best wishes

Norbert

ESHER (n.)
One of those push tapes installed in public washrooms enabling the
user to wash their trousers without actually getting into the
basin. The most powerful esher of recent years was 'damped down' by
Red Adair after an incredible sixty-eight days' fight in Manchester's
Piccadilly Station.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff