[tex-live] texdoc error

Fengnan Gao fnsteed at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 31 08:51:19 CEST 2008

Dear TeXlive developers,

I'm sorry I didn't identify myself last time. I am Fengnan Gao who is studying applied mathematics in Nanjing University in China.

This time I'm going to report something more I find today about the last email I sent to you. I happened to find that if I keep a Acrobat window open( it doesn't matter whether it is active), commands like
    texdoc minitoc
works fine. However if there is no acrobat.exe loaded in memory, the command will not work.

Hope you solve my problem soon.

Thanks!

Fengnan Gao