[tex-live] Missing Euro sign in LY1-encoded fonts produced by otftotfm

Vasile Gaburici vgaburici at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 19:44:08 CEST 2008

The most reasonable fix is to change texnansx.enc. I grepped through
the other encodings shipped with texlive, and there's no other
/UniXXXX, or even /uniXXXX for that matter, but some other encodings
do use /Euro. So for consistency /Euro seems be the best option.

There's not much point in changing otftotfm to accommodate this sole
occurrence of UniXXXX.